Today is officially the first day of Autumn!
Isn’t that exciting? Here are some ways you can make it feel a bit more like Autumn in your own home!
- Invest in some Autumnal inspired candles. Nothing does the season justice quite like a nice cinnamon aroma wafting through the house.
- Hang up a wreath on the door that uses orange and red leaves. If you don’t already have a wreath for Autumn don’t worry – they are inexpensive at most home ware shops or you can make your own.
- Bake cinnamon flavoured goodies. This includes things such as cinnamon spice cookies, pumpkin pie, cinnamon swirls and apple crumble.
- Hang up fairy lights. As the evenings start closing in earlier consider investing in some cheap strings of fairy lights that can be hung around doorways or curtain rails
to add some warmth to the room.
- Get out the blankets. Why not leave a stack of blankets by the sofa so that you can pull one over you whilst you sit with a hot mug of cocoa.
What do you do to make your home feel more like Autumn?
You can follow my Autumnal Bliss Pinterest board for more Autumn goodness! My Tumblr and Bloglovin are pretty cool too!