I thought it would be fun to mix things up a bit today and give you a real insight into me. The best way I could think to do that was by baring my soul through the music I listen to – so here are ten songs I could listen to forever!
- Kangaroo Cry – Blue October
- I Know You Care – Ellie Goulding
- Hands Of Time – Rachel Diggs
- Your Guardian Angel – The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- Somewhere In Neverland – All Time Low
- Heart Like Yours – Willamette Stone
- The Scientist – Coldplay
- 2 Poor Kids – Ruth B
- Fast Car – Tracy Chapman
- Beautiful – Christina Aguilera
All these songs have different special meanings to me, whether they helped me get through a tough time in my life or were recommended to me by someone special. If you have any questions about why I’ve chosen a certain song feel free to ask!