I can’t believe it is pancake day already! This year seems to be flying by…anyway I thought it would be fun (and yummy) to share some pancake topping ideas to make this years pancake day a little different.
- Blueberries and yoghurt – As you can see from the image attached to this post I thought this sounded like a great and light way to enjoy pancakes.
- Triple Chocolate – If you have a chocolate fiend in the household they will love this combination of nutella, white chocolate buttons and a flake.
- Lemon and sugar – The classics always go down well.
- Peanut butter and jelly – Although this may sound like a no no for some people I absolutely love anything with pbj in it!
- Orange and sugar – My friends were shocked when I told them I had never tried this combination before. I guess I just never thought of it.
- Marshmallows and chocolate sauce – If you’re craving something sweet this is the perfect option.
- Cheese and pesto – You don’t have to go down the traditional sweet route, you can always mix it up and choose to put something savoury in your pancake.
- Peaches and golden syrup – Once you’ve tried peaches and syrup you’ll be wondering why you never went for it before.
- Ham and mushroom – Mushrooms go well with most things and aren’t too filling.
- Strawberries and cream – My mouth is watering just thinking about how perfect this would taste.
What are you having on your pancakes?